I'm still feeling it. Had rum and cream soda with the best bartender under eighteen, watched Paris Hilton's my new BFF, went back to school, nearly pissed myself in Spanish trying to figure out how to ask to go to the bathroom, Danielle helped me out with that hardcore, laid on the couch in the senior lounge all fourth hour, went straight to lunch and failed miserably at eating, got made fun of by Jesse for failing so much at eating and I could tell Caleb was just dying to make fun of me too, stuffed crackers in my shirt pocket, ate them and some pills in art, went to band and had more pills, went to trig and kicked ass, got on the bus, talked to three of the coolest people I know, now I'm home and I am STARVING. Break? Oh, hell yeah.
Moral of the story? Despite Jose Gold and whatever kind of rum that was both having a 40% ABV, they are completely different drinks and rum fucks me the hell up.
My bed just feels so awesome right now. I wanna pass out like three times in a row. But I'm home alone now. Should I waste this? I don't even know. I'm gonna eat this shit and see where life takes me.

FUCK YEAH
I fucking love life,
Freki.

No comments:
Post a Comment