It was rad as hell. We stayed up and ate candy and watched X-Men Origins and XXX and played video games with the coolest little cancer survivor in the whole damn world in celebration of his last Chemo treatment. HELL YEAH. He's one tough motherfucker, and I was surprised at how much the doctors had told him about the whole thing, since he's only in second grade. I honestly doubt I'd be half as chill about it as he is.
I thought it was some kind of irony that as I was getting over my rum-induced hangover the night before last, my mom was puking up rum she had just drank. I didn't know intolerancy to rum was in my blood. I mean, I'd still have drank it either way, but I do feel a lot better about it now knowing that I had more than her and I held it all in. I was just fucked up. Did you know that when you have a hangover, your body takes water from everywhere else in your body, even your brain, to rehydrate you?
I was driving everyone to the liquor store too, because I was the only sober one. I'd much rather be shitfaced and driving than hungover and driving, I'll tell you what.
SPEAKING OF DRIVING, GUESS WHAT I'M TRYING FOR THE THIRD TIME ON TUESDAY? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH. I feel like this might go well, cause the test is gonna be in Bennett with Mrs. Pippin, an English teacher that I never had but teaches at my school. She taught me how to drive around Brighton today though. It was pretty cool and she said I did pretty good and I'm probably gonna pass her test. YAAAAAY. Then we just have to wait in line at the DMV to get the actual license. I'm pretty stoked though. And if I DO fail, it won't be driving out to Hugo twenty Goddamn times.
I don't really feel like I owe the internet two cocks, to be honest, just cause I'm fucking sleepy.
You actually barely get one at all. Nanner, nanner.

Fuck yeah? Fuck yeah!
-Freki

No comments:
Post a Comment