KEKEKEKEKE
I wanna do this shit again. It was fucking awesome and I'm in an all-around FUCK YEAH mood, so shit ain't gonna be angsty with a side of dicks. It's gonna be more like I LOVE FUCKING LIFE with a side of MASSIVE VEINY COCKS.
Season one review: Shit was going downhill, so I drew cocks and bitched about life to get my mind off of it.
Post-season one: Shit sucked, got over it, some shock went down, didn't give a damn, school started.
Season Two Prologue:
Shit rocks. Been in school for three weeks now, and it's been great. I mean, English 121 and Accounting... something kind of suck, but everything else is absolutely diggable. Psych 101 is the coolest class ever, like, I actually learn shit. Band is FUCKING PEP BAND RIGHT NOW. Drawing is incredible, because I get to show off. Oh. Spanish. Spanish can suck a cock. I'm kicking ass in Trig. I was invited to be a goddamn mathlete.
I stopped having regrets. I mean, I never had regrets until all that shit went down, and I don't want that to be the big thing that made my life. Everything that I've done - the people I've met, the words I've said, the things I've done - it was all worth where I am now, and I love where I am now. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat.
I'm on the road to doing exactly what I want in life. Tattooing is more addicting than I expected. Just holding the machine, and feeling the weight of it is exciting. The buzz gets my adrenaline going, and it's the best feeling in the world to know I put something onto someone that is going to last forever. In, like, two years I'm going to be in art school. It's going to be incredible!
SO, WHAT UP? YOU WAITED SO LONG, SO STOP DEBATING. I'M BACK, I'M ON THE RAG AND OVULATING.

I DREW THIS FOR MY DEAR FRIEND NATHAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY. 8D
I think I'm going to have to only do one a day to avoid failing school. 8D
PEACE, BITCHES.
SEX, DRUGS, AND ROCK N' ROLL,
Freki

No comments:
Post a Comment