Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY. ITS IN A WEEK.

I'm pretty fucking stoked. I kind of want to throw a house party though. Thing is, my parents would want to be there. I'm sure they'd be cool with us drinking and shit, but I don't know how my friends would feel about mommy and daddy being there, despite that they wouldn't really be lame. I don't really know I guess. I wanna do it, I just don't know if I could pull it off.

My mom and other brother stayed the night at the hospital again. Dad has work. So me and Luke have been here all day just being awesome. It's been pretty cool. Tomorrow I have my driving test. Hopefully I can pass this one. I'm pretty worried though. I have to wear my glasses. That's not why I'm worried, though. I don't know why I'm worried.

We've been ridiculous today, so I'm thinking WKUK references.



JUMP ON IT, JUMP ON IT! On what? My dick.
Freki

No comments:

Post a Comment